Thursday, June 29, 2017

Good Day Sunshine



Yes, here's another for the fabulous Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop using another fun digi from Bloobel Stamps.  No, I'm not on her Design Team, in fact, Lisa doesn't even HAVE a design team.  I just love her quirky digis and there are so many that fit the appropriate theme.  Meet Morning Mom.  You might notice that I tend to color (with Copics) all of these chicks with red hair.  Although I'm not a Mom (except to furbabies), I can relate to these characters on so many levels so what can I say?  I do spend more than a fair share of time in pj's, have hot pink velcro rollers, am less than perky prior to coffee and can't wait 'til wine o'clock.  I've added the stamped and die cut sun and "coffee" die cut from super sponsor Verve to join in the Sunshine theme for the Outlawz Festive Fridays.


I'm gonna be so bummed when this Hop is over.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art June Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #60 AG, Star Stampz Bright /Sunshine, TTPH Spots and/or Stripes, TTRCD Week of June 27 AG and Simon Says Wednesday AG.

13 comments:

  1. This is definitely an image that represents how I feel in the morning. Your coloring is terrific and I love the sentiment. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring, love the image you used, and such a funny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Card Nice job!! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, what a funny image. Love it. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so funny card!
    image is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna, a very cool card, love the sentiment and the digi is perfectly coloured.... Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... have a wonderful weekend, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! That image fits me before coffee! Love her hair! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a fabulous image and you colored it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!