Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Outlawz Progressive Challenge


There's a monthly Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge and this month we received this adorable Juggling Tiger by Gerda Steiner.  I didn't mean to wait 'til the last minute, but a few unexpected things came up that I wanted to participate in, so I just managed this under the wire, as it ends tomorrow.  I used digital paper from Gecko Galz Life is a Circus pack behind him and colored him with Copics with a little fur detail from Prismacolor pencils.  I added clear epoxy dots to the balls because they fit and I was in too big a hurry to wait for Glossy Accents to dry. The sentiment is a peel off sticker and I've added little stars to the banner and called it done.  Too bad I didn't get it finished in time for the Cat Lover's Blog Hop.  I'm going through withdrawals, but this is at least a big kitty.

I'm also adding this to the Share your Designs Challenge at Gerda Steiner.

2 comments:

Thanks for making my day!